- As a Bakery Production Line Associate, you will assemble Flowers Foods bakery products through production line tasks as directed by your supervisor.
- This role requires someone energetic and able to work on their feet in a hot, fast-paced warehouse setting where you will be standing for 8-16 hours performing routine tasks such as lifting, carrying and placing objects up to 50 lbs.
- As a member of the Flowers Foods team, you would enjoy competitive benefits and opportunities for advancement.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/MAJOR DUTIES
- Consistently perform routine tasks using standard procedures and equipment.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Perform other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
- Position requires demonstration and compliance of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect effect on product safety, legality and/or quality (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index.