Are you looking for a stable role where you will receive 7-19 hours of overtime per week?
Trussway, a manufacturer of roof and floor trusses, is looking to hire production associates to work either their first shift (4am-2:30pm) or second shift (3:30pm-2am). The position will be responsible for assembling roof and/or floor trusses by performing one or more repetitive jobs on an assembly line or sub-assembly line to produce and assemble the truss. This requires such processes as insertion of materials, clamping, fitting parts and use of some hand tools.
If you have construction experience or truss/building material production, we want you!
- Assembles trusses by positioning lumber and plates on the line, aligned within the hardware, and as seen on the model truss.
- Sets press machine pins as directed by crew leader.
- Hammers plates into lumber on the bottom of the truss.
- Releases assembled truss from hardware on to racks or stacks on the ground.
- Maintains working area free of miscellaneous equipment and debris. Sweeps work area at the end of the shift.
- Reports all unsafe working conditions and practices to the crew leader.
- Complies with all employee conduct and safety guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
If you can do the below things, we would like you to apply:
- Able to effectively communicate with team members and managers
- Ability and willingness to learn & grow
- Ability to be on your feet while working in a fast past, physical environment
- Ability to lift &/or move up to 50 pounds
- Able to perform assembly tasks as required
- Basic Math skills needed (measuring, and problem solving)
- Bilingual / Spanish speaking is preferred
As a company, we care about our team members:
Safety – We take great pride in safety being a priority for all who work for us.
Tools – We will provide you with the tools and training necessary to get the job done (claw hammer, Tape Measure, Holster, etc.)
Rewards – Whether it’s a safety or performance reward, we try to recognize those who work hard and do things the right way
Career Path – We like to promote from within! Start as an assembler and then work your way up. We provide training for forklift certifications, CPR, Lean, and more.
Benefits/ 401k – We want to keep our strong performers, so we offer a benefits package that includes a 401k program.