Company:US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Department: Marketing Communications The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist will be responsible for developing and executing search engine optimization strategy to increase organic traffic on Sysco websites and manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines. A successful SEM Specialist will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the Marketing Communications team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization. Research and analyze competitor advertising
- Perform ongoing keyword research and discovery, expansion and optimization
- Keyword distribution, analysis and tracking
- Develop and deliver clear SEO KPIs and attain improved rankings and traffic growth
- Support content strategy development with research and information gathering on our target audience.
- Contribute to search engine optimization (SEO) initiatives using a content and keyword plan.
- Identify and manage crawl errors, sitemaps, site speed issues, and any other technical issues that can affect ranking.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Support Paid media specialist in executing tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Research, write, edit, and proofread content including, but not limited to, articles, marketing material, infographic copy and social media postings.
- Collaborate with graphic and web teams to build asset visuals and interactive assets.
- Perform on-page optimization techniques to improve SEO performance, including web page content, internal linking, metadata, and user experience.
- Manage content lifecycle workflow for assigned content types from creation through approvals, editing, publishing/activation, measurement, curation, and maintenance.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- Provide and report on content measurement using a combination of Web analytic tools, marketing automation, content management systems, and social media management tools.
- Basic testing of website functionality: checking for errors, confirming accuracy.
- Analyze and report frequently upon success metrics.
- Advise and make recommendations for improvement.
- Investigate business activity, industry trends and competition.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities.
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field
- 3+ years of SEO/SEM experience
- 3+ years of Ads management preferred (Google Ads, Facebook, and Instagram)
- Highly proficient in website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with competitive analytics and identifying trends in the marketplace to make recommendations
- Experience identifying opportunities to expend and improve online presence
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.