$16-$20+ an Hour DOE
American Landmark Apartments is currently seeking motivated Maintenance Technicians for our residential communities located in Houston, TX!
As a Maintenance Technician, you will maintain efficient operations and upkeep of the apartment property buildings and grounds in a supportive role under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor personnel.
- Responsible for the daily repair and upkeep of the property.
- Responsible for the preparation of vacant units for occupancy.
- Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or American Landmark.
- Responsible for the supply and upkeep of all personal tools required by American Landmark for Maintenance Technicians.
- Responsible for maintaining the required property uniform and ensuring a professional appearance and professional attitude at all times.
- Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or the residents.
- Responsive, courteous and efficient in the handling of all resident requests.
- Responsible for thorough knowledge of American Landmark's Policies and Procedures and the property Community Policies.
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) standards at all times.
- Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development.
- Attend necessary training courses as required for this position.
- Acquire certifications as needed and attend seminars/classes as they enhance the position.
- Other projects and responsibilities as may be assigned by Management.
- Competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits package and bonus system
- Three weeks’ vacation per year
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental and Vision Plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan w/ match
- Background & drug screening are a requirement.
We are an equal opportunity employer.