Company:US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Years of Experience:5 Years
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
The position supports the operation and advancement of the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program across the Sysco enterprise to ensure that the ERM process is implemented in a manner that is consistent with Sysco’s ERM approach and standards and adds value to the business in managing risks. This role influences and aligns stakeholders in identifying and mitigating risks throughout the organization to ensure processes and practices related to the ERM framework are consistent and scalable in all jurisdictions where Sysco does business.
- Manage the ERM program by identifying, evaluating, mitigating, and monitoring the company's operational and strategic risk
- Drive the continuous improvement and maturation of the ERM program to ensure that Sysco has an effective control framework and control gaps are identified and remediated in an appropriate time frame
- Facilitate risk discussions with business leaders on risk issues and risk management methodologies
- Continually monitor, assess and communicate emerging risks throughout the organization to evaluate the impact of potential new risks
- Identify, define, and monitor key risk indicators
- Coordinate the development of risk dashboards, combining information tracked at the enterprise level such as with information obtained through discussion with business leaders
- Facilitate and prepare ERM materials for internal meetings and presentations to Sysco’s Board of Directors
- Develop analytics to determine Sysco’s risk appetite and understanding its relative risk position
- Prepare, develop and implement mitigation plans, review and document processes and the effectiveness of corresponding controls
- Support the enhancement of an ERM program to provide a common risk language, foster consistency, and identify and cross-pollinate best practices in managing risk across the entire Sysco organization
- Contribute to providing a comprehensive set of ERM tools, practices and policies to analyze and report enterprise risks, including the analytical, systems and data management capabilities to support the risk management programs, consolidating and integrating ERM tools and functions
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Risk Management or related
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Risk Management or related functions OR
- 10+ years of experience in Risk Management, or similar/relevant functions in lieu of degree
- Experience designing and implementing Enterprise Risk Management programs in a large, complex organization, or similar experience
- Knowledge of Enterprise Risk Management theory, frameworks and their application
Skills & Abilities:
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills with demonstrated abilities both to work collaboratively and to influence those with whom no formal hierarchical relationship exists
- Highly effective written and verbal communications skills, able to present complex issues simply and to reach audiences with different perspectives and educational backgrounds
- Proven ability to influence business leadership and leverage relationships to drive results throughout the organization
- Excellent problem-solving techniques and quantitative, analytical skills
- Strong decision making skills, attentive to details, work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines, uses data to drive decisions
- Ability to organize and manage a complex workload and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Well-developed interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, project management and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to partner with senior management to influence and align colleagues and stakeholders
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and similar software
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.