- Operating characteristics of electronic components, including PLC, VFD, HMI programs and microprocessor controls
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLC Controls.
- Ability to read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets, and assembly schematic drawings.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Industrial Electrician
- Background in a production facility is a plus.
- Local and national electrical codes applicable to the maintenance, installation, and repair of electrical equipment
- Electrical code and safe practices
- Experience with ABB VFD’s
- Experience with parallel feed of motor
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must repetitively lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Must pass pulmonary fit test for proper respiratory protection.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions at the Company’s discretion and on a case-by-case basis.
Work Environment and Hours of Work
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions in plant.
- The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
- May be required to work in confined space for short periods of time.
- This is a full-time position, requires 12 hour work shift, rotating days including every other weekend
- Overtime may be required.
- On Call may be required.
- This position generally works indoors and may occasionally work outdoors.
- Must wear uniforms, protective clothing and safety shoes.
- No travel required for this position
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may changes at any time or without notice.