The Site Services Driver will receive work assignments from dispatch under the direction of the department manager. The position will operate a variety of equipment, including trucks, trailers, vacuum systems, and high-pressure washers and will comply with all federal, state and local regulations and with company policies. This position will load, unload, secure and transport site services equipment to and from customer locations, pump and service equipment at customer locations, perform minor repairs in the field, and deliver liquid waste to designated facilities.
- Report to work at designated time in company uniform and with required personal protective equipment.
- Operate the truck or equipment assigned by the management team, which may make temporary substitutions during breakdowns or to fulfill the needs of the department.
- Perform pre-trip inspections to ensure that the assigned truck is fully-fueled and is safe and legal to operate before leaving the yard.
- Complete work assignments in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company standards and policies.
- Record route data either electronically or on paper as required.
- Perform post-trip truck inspection, make sure the cab is clean and the Vehicle Condition Report is turned in.
- Help maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating professionally with customers, clients, co-workers and the management team.
- Available for scheduled shifts, including holidays and weekends.
- Maintain Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) compliance and immediately report to dispatch and the supervisor if in danger of being out of compliance.
- Maintain waste manifests ensuring compliance with Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) regulations and in accordance with company policy.
- Report any moving violations incurred during work hours to the Safety Department at the end of the shift.
- Report any personal moving violations or accidents to the Safety Department within 72 hours.
- Maintains a valid Medical Card and a valid driver’s license.
- Other duties as assigned.