Reports to: Marination Lead and Production Supervisor
Internal Contacts: Plant Manager, Production Supervisors, R&D, Quality Assurance, and production employees, Support I and II and HACCP personnel.
Primary Job Duties
- Employee is responsible for assisting the operator with the Marination process flow of tumblers A and B or C and D which includes:
- Responsible for reviewing the production schedule and ensuring all product is produced unless instructed otherwise by direct supervision
- Having a understanding of the Marination Log, Production schedule, and how to calculate formulas thoroughly and that all information is completed correctly.
- Including but not limited to (suppliers, times, temperatures, weights, spices, and Item numbers)
- Completing daily safety checklist
- Ensuring products are Iced, labeled, have weights, and are put away at the end of shift.
- Ensuring correct raw material is being used
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Ensuring there are no pathway obstructions to and from cooler or other areas surrounding the Marination area
- Following proper safety guidelines in line with pallet jacks, all industrial equipment, and PPE policy