Help Desk Specialist II (Active Secret Clearance)
JRH is looking for a Help Desk Support Specialist in San Antonio, Texas to assist with deployment of services across customer sites which requires an increase in Help Desk support, Tier 1 support operating hours and manning levels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide professional customer service through assessing trouble calls, emails and ticketing system to include maintaining problem resolution at the lowest level.
- Utilize ITIL principles in accordance with local processes in place in the call center.
- Utilize the Government trouble ticketing system in place to provide and request quality updates.
- Track and regularly report anomalous events/trends to Government department representatives.
- Keep consistent situational awareness via dashboards on the ServiceNow ticketing and call management systems, as well as any other provided tools.
- Utilize verbal and written communication to alert other personnel of any unusual events/trends.
- Bear and utilize knowledge of all mission systems the system supports, all relevant actions and reactions needed to fulfill the requests and needs at the lowest level for any and all customers.
- Answer calls in the determined amount of time (<30s) with professionalism, elevating or transferring difficult calls when deemed necessary
- Route tickets to the proper locations under predetermined circumstances. Learn and utilize customer processes to properly handle relevant tickets.