Electrical Journeyman needed for our shore-based plants located in DUTCH HARBOR, Alaska and UNALASKA, Alaska.
Peak Season Jan 2021- to Mid April
Spend the Holidays in Alaska
Looking for People who want to leave NOW and work until Mid April!!!
The Primary job responsibilities for the Electrical Journeyman position include, but is not limited to, assisting the Electrical Administrator and Electrical team in performing maintenance, repair, and installation for the utilization and distribution of electrical energy.
- Specific duties include installation of various electrical panel controls and monitoring systems, installation of lighting and lighting control, maintaining fire alarm systems.
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot level controls using multi-meter amp meters, mega meters, and volt meters.
- Troubleshoot and maintain 4-20 control, pressure control, temperature control and pneumatic control.
- Maintain MCC and lock out/tag out.
- Maintain machinery electrical systems on BAADER equipment, x-ray machines, and conveyers.
- Identify and comply with NEC requirements and required work clearance to ensure safe work practices under OSHA and WSI regulations.
- Assist IT department in data cables and time clocks.
- This position will also require working remotely when not onsite, other duties as assigned.
Must have advance electrical trouble shooting skills.
- Starting wage: DOE
- Status: Part-time Regular Non-Exempt
- Benefits: Housing, Meals, Transportation to/from point of hire, PTO, and 401(k) benefits upon eligibility.
- WSI has a zero tolerance Drug and Alcohol policy.
Westward Seafoods is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all position without regard to race, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, martial or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Please let us know if you need reasonable accommodation during the hiring process.