Store Support Lead - Full-Time
Management, Retail, Customer Service, General
BUSINESS IMPACT STATEMENT
Responsible for efficiently and effectively supporting store administrative and operational functions while demonstrating the Kohl’s Yes We Can culture. Uses latest technology to support store functions and ensures day to day communication is directed appropriately.
- Responsible for timely execution of store payroll, scheduling, cash office, and supply orders.
- Organizes, supports and processes all steps in associate lifecycle.
- Demonstrate Digitally Savvy behaviors through effective use of company tools and technology to plan, communicate and share information with team members.
- Delivers the highest level of Customer Service supporting Kohl’s Hospitality Mentality culture through effective problem solving.
- Follows Company Best Practices and standards.
- Evaluates and assesses workforce needs, able to lead work efforts and direct team members.
- Communicate and guide store issues through resolution.
- Responsible for maintaining and resolving in store technology resources and tools.
- Adherence to Company policy and Compliance standards and procedures is required.
- Regular attendance.
- Self motivated and ability to problem solve.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis.
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments within the store. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Prior administrative experience in a general office, in expense control or in human resource administration
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word and Excel) and computer basics