DAVACO is the leading total solutions provider of high-volume remodels, rollouts, surveys and technology deployments for global brands. With over 1,100 W-2 and W-4 employees located across the United States and Canada, DAVACO offers a strategic approach that integrates innovative technology solutions, unmatched expertise, exceptional value and consistent quality for the management and execution of high-volume, high-velocity brand initiatives.
DAVACO Inc. is looking to staff dynamic Product Merchandisers for regionally based temporary projects in your area! As a project-based Product Merchandiser you will work as part of a team to reset major retail stores in your area! As a member of the DAVACO team your job will encompass different levels of responsibility that require professionalism and confidentiality.
Below is a partial list of responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for reset activities, shelf conditions, tear down/rebuild, schematics/Planogram completion or have visual merchandising experience
• Must have basic knowledge of store fixtures and installation
• Maintains cleanliness of fixtures, displays, aisles
• Responsible for general labor duties such as: unloading of trucks, pallets, boxes, and stocking of shelves
• Measure shelves for correct height and width, move shelves as necessary
• Assist with rearranging store shelves and display areas as required
• Be able to work both independently and collaboratively with coworkers, store personnel and vendors
• Must have the ability to travel to assigned location
• Perform additional duties as assigned by team lead
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• Must have valid driver’s license
• SMARTPHONE is needed
• Have the ability to stand for 8 to 10 hours at a time
• Have the ability to lift and/or pull, push 50 lbs. without assistance
• Must be able to climb ladders, stoop and crouch, bend, push and pull
• Must be able to have color determination.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
DAVACO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Supports a Diverse, Inclusive Work Environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.