$500.00 Sign On Bonus For Full-Time Candidates
Position is for 2pm - 10:00pm
The primary purpose of your job position is to perform the day-to-day activities of the Housekeeping Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing our facility, and as may be directed by the Administrator, and/or the Housekeeping Supervisor, to assure that our facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
- Perform day-to-day housekeeping functions as assigned.
- Ensure that work/cleaning schedules are followed as closely as practical.
- Clean/polish furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating/cooling units, etc., in resident rooms, recreational areas, etc., daily as instructed.
- Clean, wash, sanitize, and/or polish bathroom fixtures. Ensure that water marks are removed from fixtures.
- Clean windows/mirrors in resident rooms, recreational areas, bathrooms, and entrance/exit ways.
- Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc. (NOTE: Ensure that appropriate caution/safety signs are properly set up prior to performing such duties.) Clean carpets, to include vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, and disinfecting.
- Clean walls and ceilings by washing, wiping, dusting, spot cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing, etc.
- Remove dirt, dust, grease, film, etc., from surfaces using proper cleaning/disinfecting solutions.
- Discard waste/trash into proper containers and reline trash receptacle with plastic liner.
- Clean vacant rooms as assigned.
- Ensure that work/assignment areas are clean and that equipment, tools, supplies, etc., are properly stored at all times, as well as before leaving such areas for breaks, meal times, and end of the work day.
- Other(s) that may become necessary/appropriate to assure that our facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner and as directed by the Housekeeping Supervisor and/or Administrator.
- Competitive compensation and benefit package for Full Time employees that includes:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life insurance
- Flexible Spending for Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Matching contributions up to 4%