Argos, with over 80 years in the market, has become a benchmark in the industry of cement, ready mix concrete and aggregates through our operations in Colombia, the United States, Central America and the Caribbean. Our business model focuses on the client and on sustainable development, which means it is economically viable, respects people, and is environmentally friendly and responsible.
General purpose of the job
This position is primarily responsible for batching concrete (using COMMAND) for the trucks to deliver to the specified job sites.
- Responsible for using COMMAND batching system to prepares batches of concrete in accordance with mix design and dispatches loads to meet customer requirements.
- Receives and schedules concrete orders from customers and communicates with drivers on accurate and timely delivery of concrete products
- Monitors incoming materials, payroll, truck scheduling and compiles / publishes periodic production reports
- Ensuring good customer relations
- Communicates customer and/or operational problems to responsible management personnel in a timely fashion
- Assists in scheduling personnel, call-ins, equipment, raw materials deliveries, etc. to meet customer requirements
- Additional duties include supporting and directing safety and policy agendas at the plant and throughout the division, assisting plant management with housekeeping, maintaining and materials support for the plant.
OR Technical School certification completion preferred
0 - 3 Years
Area of experience
In the construction/mining/concrete industry helpful
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity in all aspects of our business.