When you join the Martin Preferred Foods Team, you become a member of our “family.” You become a key member of our 75-year-old, family-owned food processing and distribution company, where our vision is adding flavor to life with food solutions that delight the pallet while yielding exceptional value. All of our team members are passionate about crafting food solutions that create an exceptional customer experience.
Primary Job Duties
- Pulling of all freezer aisles and Game room
- Labels all products pulled.
- Restocking of returns and miss-pulls.
- Cleaning and leveling of assigned aisle.
- Help in checking of meat.
- Reporting any product in the wrong slot.
- Check inventory and pull subs
- Plug in all equipment used to be charged.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School graduate, equivalent GED or equivalent job experience. Must speak, read and write English. To be able to add, subtract, multiply, divide and understand percentages.
- Able to read English and safely operate all warehouse equipment.
- Must be courteous, professional, attentive, and punctual, and you must embrace our company core values of Safety, Family, Integrity, Accountability, Customer-Centric, and Going the Extra Mile.
Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs., must be able to stand for long periods of time. Must have good eyesight and be able to bend and maneuver in a crowded area(s).
Temperature tolerance for –10 to 40 degrees for long periods. Environment conditions are damp and floors are wet. Noise from machinery.
Benefits Available per MPF policies
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Accident, and Short Term Disalibility
Paid Vacation, Sick, and Personal.
Martin Preferred Foods is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified candidates without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Paid Time Off