Hiring Entry Level and Experienced CNA's & Aides - Multiple Shifts
WE Have had NO COVID19 and have been deficiency free for almost 2 years!
We offer CNA's the ability to be promoted to Nurse.
Not certified? That's ok!!
FREE CNA Class with PAID on the job training starting soon! Hurry as we have a limited number of spaces!
$250 BONUS on completion of orientation. Orientation can be conducted with a face mask.
We need reliable, dependable people so we can operate optimally daily and keep others loved ones entrusted to us, protected and cared for. NO Hazard pay here.
- Provide direct and indirect patient care activities under the direction of a Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse.
- Help patients with activities of daily living, provides for personal care, comforts and assists in the maintenance of a safe and clean environment for an assigned group of residents.
- Responsible for handling and caring for patients in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort under the direction of licensed nurses and patients’ physicians.
- Health- Ability to meet performance requirements.
- Must be a certified nursing assistant or get enrolled in our nurse aide training program : )
attend in-service programs, as assigned, to learn procedures and develop skills and meet state requirements.
- Sensitive to our patients’ physical and psycho-social needs.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Capable of charting accurately of the Patient Care Record or other similar form.
- Pleasant and cheerful personality.
- Tactful and courteous approach with patients and visitors.
- Treat all patient information as confidential material.
- Adhere to dress code as directed by center policy.
****CNA's CANNOT work at more than 1 Healthcare facility due to COVID********
- 6 am-2 pm (Full-Time)
- 2 pm-10 pm (Full-Time)
- 10 pm- 6 am (Full-Time)
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- 12 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
WE provide a COVID test and you MUST have a negative COVID test result before we can give you a start date. In addition, All interviews are being conducted on the front porch to meet regulatory compliance and for the safety of our residents and staff.. Candidates that apply with a resume will be contacted first.