- Currently paying a Sign-On Bonus of $200 once you have worked 80 hours and thirty days!
- $1 per hour incentive paid on all weekend shifts.
- Monthly bonus program potential. ($.50 per hour worked)
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care of Sugar Land/West Houston/Katy (“BrightStar Care”) employees uphold A Higher Standard.
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- PRN options available
- Mileage Reimbursement for clinical / administrative positions
- Free Training
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- Employee referral bonus
- Various schedules
- Travel time reimbursement
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 6 YEARS RUNNING!
- Mobile shift access
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- National company with over 300+ locations
- We promote from within
- Nurse and Employee of the month
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or offline
- Joint Commission accredited
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
Providing care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, taking and recording vital signs, and assisting with height and weight measurements, if necessary
Providing care according to the patient’s plan of care, assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
- A current, valid state certification and in good standing
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Minimum one (1) year of documented health care experience is required
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
- Must be able to read and write english
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.