Culligan Water is currently seeking individuals interested in a career with the #1 brand in the exciting water treatment industry as an Assistant Warehouse/Inventory Manager. We offer the opportunity to work in a positive and fast paced based environment. This individual will assist the current manager with:
- Ordering water treatment equipment as needed
- Monitor Inventory levels.
- Stage water treatment products for installation team
- Assisting installers and service techs in locating equipment and parts needed.
- Monitoring and manage Bottle Water Processing to ensure product quality.
- Maintain Records for upcoming FDA, NSF, City of Houston Health Department inspections.
- Monitor repair and prepping of returned Softeners and filters.
- Conduct Monthly/yearly Inventory counts
- Receive and examine product and equipment and put away
- Ensure cleanliness of warehouse and parking lot space
- Paid Vacation
- Great Hourly pay
Culligan has over 80 years of experience in the design and distribution of water treatment systems for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. We received the Good Housekeeping Seal and Consumer Digest “Best Buy" rating; plus, the famous iconic “Hey Culligan Man" tagline is known by generations of customers. Since introducing the first water softener in 1936, Culligan has been the industry leader in service, support, and product innovation.