MUST BE LICENSED SOCIAL WORKER
$2,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS
The primary purpose of your job position is to plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall operation of our facility’s Social Services Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, our established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by the Administrator, to assure that the medically related emotional and social needs of the resident are met/maintained on an individual basis.
- Welcomes all new residents and families to the facility.
- Identify medically-related social and emotional needs of the resident. Interview residents, or family members, as necessary, to obtain social history in a private setting.
- Participate in discharge planning, development and implementation of social care plans and resident assessments.
- Develop a written plan of care for each resident that identifies social problems/needs of the resident and the goals to be accomplished for each problem/need identified.
- Encourage the resident/family to participate in the development and review of his/her plan of care.
- Perform administrative requirements, such as completing necessary forms, reports, etc., and submitting such to the Administrator as required.
- Assure that social service progress notes are informative and descriptive of the services provided and of the resident’s response to the service.
- Refer resident/families to appropriate social service agencies when the facility does not provide the services or needs of the resident.
- Review and develop a plan of correction for social service deficiencies noted during survey inspections and provide a written copy of such to the Administrator.
- Meet with administration, medical and nursing staff, as well as other related departments in planning social service programs and activities.
- Others duties as deemed necessary and appropriate, or as may be directed by the Administrator.
Regent Care Centers® offers a competitive compensation and benefit package for Full Time employees that includes:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life insurance
- Flexible Spending for Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Matching contributions up to 4%
- Part Time employees are offered limited PTO, limited Paid Holidays, and 401k benefits. PRN employees are offered 401k benefits.