Delivery Driver (Full/Part Time)
We are seeking full-time and part-time driver positions to deliver Amazon packages! We need people who are reliable, quick, and ready to work every day they are scheduled. Ideal candidates are energetic and ready to get the job done.
Alston Transportation is accepting applications for full and part time Driver Associates (DA) who excel in customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. Drivers will deliver packages to both residential and commercial customers. You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that packages are safely delivered. Delivery routes are in two cycles. Cycle 1 may be as long as a 10-hour day, Cycle 2 may be as long as a 9-hour day.
Alston Transportation DA's must have good customer service and driving skills and are expected to comply with all appearance guidelines including wearing the company-provided uniform. Drivers should be thorough to ensure deliveries are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying customers.
- Love to drive
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least twenty-three (23) years of age
- Can repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs
- Applicants will be subject to a pre-employment drug screening and/or random drug screen
- Applicants must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check and motor vehicle report
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws
- Ability to be on time and reliable; ability to meet deadlines with strong customer service skills
Full Time Benefits:
- Advancement Opportunity
- Healthcare Benefits including Dental & Vision
- Paid Time Off
Alston Transportation’s policy is to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Location: Southwest Houston