$2,500.00 Sign On Bonus for Full-Time Candidates
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
- Record all entries on flow sheets, notes, charts, CareTracker, etc., in an informative and descriptive manner, using only abbreviations approved by the facility.
- Participate in and receive the nursing report upon reporting for duty.
- Assist residents with ADLs (activities of daily living) such as: dressing/undressing, daily dental and mouth care (i.e., brushing teeth/dentures, oral hygiene, special mouth care, etc.), bath functions (i.e., bedbath, tub or shower bath, etc.), hair care functions (i.e., combing, brushing, shampooing, etc.), nail care (i.e., clipping, trimming, and cleaning the finger/toenails).
- Assist with lifting, turning moving, positioning, and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Answer resident calls as promptly as feasible.
- Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes.
- Any other duties as assigned by Nurse Supervisor, Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
Regent Care Centers® offers a competitive compensation and benefit package that includes:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life insurance
- Flexible Spending for Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(K) Matching contributions up to 4%