$4,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS
The primary purpose of your job position is to assist in the administering of medications to residents as ordered by the attending physician, under the direction of the attending physician, the nurse supervisor or charge nurse, and the Director of Nursing Services. The administration of medications shall be in accordance with established nursing standards, the policies, procedures, and practices of this facility, and the requirements of this state.
- Accurately and safely prepare, administer, and document the oral and/or topical medications that are commonly used in this facility and that may be ordered for resident use by the attending physician or the Medical Director.
- Ensure that no medication is administered without a written, signed, dated order from an attending licensed physician.
- Note and report errors in the administration of medications.
- Perform administrative requirements, such as completing necessary forms, charts, reports, etc and submit these as may be required.
- Be familiar with the meaning and usage of common medical abbreviations, symbols, and terms relative to the administration of medications as used by the facility, pharmacists, and physicians.
- Ensure that all medications administered are properly labeled.
- Observe and verify that medication is ingested or applied as directed. Document any instance where prescribed medication is not administered, including reason(s) for refusal.
- Follow facility policies and procedures regarding the destroying of medications; assist in carrying out these rules under the direction of the facility pharmacist or Director of Nursing Services, including the documentation requirements.
- Others duties as directed by Director of Nursing and/or Administrator
Regent Care Centers® offers a competitive compensation and benefit package for Full Time employees that includes:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life insurance
- Flexible Spending for Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Matching contributions up to 4%
Part Time employees are offered limited PTO, limited Paid Holidays, and 401k benefits. PRN employees are offered 401k benefits.