What is the opportunity?
Prime Ocean is Seeking Experienced 2nd Assistant Engineers to fill positions Internationally!
Eager to get back offshore? Get your foot in the door with Prime Ocean. We are seeking 2nd Assistant Engineers with offshore experience to fill roles with premium drilling contractors.
Successful Candidates WILL:
- Possess a valid: Passport/Driver's License, HUET/THUET/BOSIET/FOET, RigPass/SafeGulf, and USCG 2nd Assistant Engineer's License.
- Must reside in the United States due to travel restrictions.
- Have previous experience working as a 2nd Engineer on an offshore drilling vessel.
- Possess or be willing to obtain an OGUK Medical and 10-panel drug screen.
- Prime Ocean's roles are suited to those who are unemployed or engaged in a job which enables them to leave for extended periods of time.
What are the skills and certification do I need?
- Company: Prime Ocean
- Skills: Oiler, Ships Engineer
- Experience: 2 + Years
- Education: High School/Secondary
- Salary: Hourly rate based on 7 Day Rotating Payroll (40 Hours Regular Time/44 Hours Overtime Guaranteed)
- Location: Houston, Texas, United States