Terminix is an essential service provider under health department and government guidelines and remains open to provide healthier and safer environments for our customers and communities. We are actively seeking, selecting, and securing talent for our Houston branch.
For more than 85 years, Terminix has built a reputation as one of the nation’s leading providers of termite and pest control services, safeguarding over 3 million homes and businesses against all types of pests in 47 states and 14 countries.
What is this role about?
- Our Pest Technicians serve in a key front-line role and are the very heart of what we do. It’s all about providing outstanding service delivery of Terminix products to valued customers within your assigned territory.
What does a "Day-in-the-Life" look like?
- Equipped with a company vehicle and excellent industry training, Pest Techs are out in the neighborhoods Terminix serves visiting residential customers and performing their pest control treatments. Pest Technicians also offer customers on their route additional products and services that may be beneficial, which presents a great opportunity to earn commissions on top of a very attractive base salary.
- Here are a few more specifics of what you would be doing each day:
- Applying pesticides to structures according to schedule, safety procedures and label instructions.
- Responding on a timely basis to customers' requests for telephone and in-person service calls + calling customers to confirm scheduled services.
- Identifying and acting upon opportunities to sell additional Terminix products or services
Why should I choose Terminix?
- In addition to being part of an iconic brand with a rich 85 year history, here are some other highlights of what we offer members of the Terminix Team.
- Comprehensive training and licensure, all paid by the company
- Highly competitive compensation – earning potential of $30,000-50,000 in first year.
- Company provided vehicle (that you can take home with you at night) and gas card
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth – including paths into management level roles
- Medical, dental and vision coverage + discounts on ServiceMaster brands
- Short/long-term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid time off