What you’ll be doing as a Customer Service Representative:
- Delighting customers by providing solutions to their pool needs.
- Helping customers with order updates, fraud, logistics, online chat, email response, tracking, warranty, and returns (RMA) support, data entry.
- Provide overflow assistance in placing new customer orders.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing any related results or additional tasks as needed.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
Apply now and take advantage of Leslie’s competitive salary.
Additionally, we offer comprehensive and flexible benefit packages, including
- paid vacation/sick time
- paid holidays
- 401K with a company match
- team member discounts at our retail stores
- career advancement opportunities!
Your ideal job?
- A tight-knit team that has a relaxed environment with open natural light workspaces, and lots of smiles and high-fives
- A fun work environment with the potential for promotion into a full-time benefited position.
- Working with a company that develops the future all-stars and leaders of our eCommerce Customer Care Team.
- Flexible work shifts
Leslie’s Corporate Office is located in a centralized area of Phoenix, Arizona. The expansive office space offers covered parking, a fully functional on-site gym, and a wellness center with an in-house nurse practitioner. There are 2 large breakrooms with a small grocery-like market, flavored water dispenser (still or sparkling), coffee machines, as well as a ping pong and foosball table. In addition, Leslie’s hosts Food Truck Friday in the parking lot for employees twice a month.
About Leslies Poolmart, Inc.
Since 1963, we have aimed to deliver quality products through superior customer service. Leslie’s is a steadily growing organization, with over 900 retail locations across 35 states, along with 7 independent e-commerce brands, plus an eBay and Amazon presence. We recognize that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. And as such, there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of our team. Leslie’s is committed to infusing diversity into the workplace and providing opportunity to our military veterans and their families. Having a diverse and experienced team fuels innovation and creativity. We promote an expansive environment that supports differing perspectives, thoughts, ideas, cultures, and ways of life. Leslie’s is an equal opportunity employer.
Why Choose Leslie’s? As the leading pool supply retailer in the nation, Leslie's recognizes that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. Our commitment to internal promotion ensures that the vast majority (85%) of all open positions are filled from talent within our company. We want you to view your time with Leslie’s as an investment in your future that pays dividends along the way. The longer you stay with Leslie’s the greater the opportunities and experiences you will gain.
Stop treading water, your career is here!
Leslie’s Pool Supplies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.