To assist Director of Product Manufacturing in maintaining and trouble-shooting various
production equipment, performing facility repairs, and requesting and maintaining parts
inventory. Also, some light work on utility trucks and other various equipment within the
Primary Job Duties
- Perform preventative maintenance on production equipment and document as required.
- Be able to trouble shoot all plant equipment.
- Trouble shoot electrical and mechanical on all equipment and some utility equipment and
able to complete repairs timely.
- Be able to analyze equipment in order to determine parts list for repairs on equipment.
- Facility Repairs
- Completion of projects in a timely manner
- PLC skills are desirable, but not required
- Other duties as assigned by management
Monday – Friday
9am – 4pm
Must wear a mask on our premises.