- Must have a high school diploma or an equivalent.
- Must be able to read and write English and follow written instructions.
- Must be over 21 years old and have a valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record.
- Must have reliable automobile, valid auto registration and inspection, and valid automobile liability insurance as required by law available for submission at all times during employment with the organization.
- Able to follow maps and written directions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly demeanor, courtesy and patience are required.
- Able to lift 20 pounds on a regular basis.
Sitting while driving, standing, walking on uneven surfaces, and bending will be done on a daily basis. Seeing, hearing, and talking will be done constantly. Lifting 20 pounds on a regular basis, and carrying meals. Meal delivery will require getting out of a car and delivering meals to the client’s house under different weather conditions (rain and high degree temperatures during summer).