Why You? What You Bring:
- Being bold, passionate and real. It’s what connects us here at TTEC. Does the following describe you as well?
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Six months or more of customer service experience
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you’ll appreciate the quiet)
The Equipment You’ll Need:
- Your own computer with the following technical requirements: https://workbooth.info/applicants/applicants-faq/
- USB Headset
- USB drive to access our systems
- A dedicated telephone (landline) or smart phone/device is required at all times during employment
If you’re a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you’re prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC’s most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you’re prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one’s country, but we hope you’ll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whether you’ve spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you’ve been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our distributed team of sales and service professionals.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.