The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the service and maintenance of Farouk Systems, Inc. manufacturing equipment, warehouse and production area, and other administration buildings.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and perform repairs on all types of industrial manufacturing equipment and machinery (electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, robotic and mechanical).
- Analyze, diagnose, troubleshoot and repair mechanical equipment and machinery.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment, using electrical and electronic test equipment.
- Work with equipment manufacturers and/or service technicians in troubleshooting, diagnosing and performing repairs on CNC, robotic electronics, and controllers (PLC, etc.)
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new or repaired parts, following specifications and blueprints.
- Clean and lubricate machinery and equipment parts.
- Install and repair electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Maintain records of repairs performed.
- Other duties as assigned.