- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- 6+ years of experience directly related to Desktop Support/Help Desk
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Active Directory, mobile device management, antivirus/malware, Help Desk Ticketing and Microsoft Exchange software products and desktop/laptop/mobile computer hardware
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proven ability to perform duties in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Participate in after hours on-call support
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician, System Administrator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Spiceworks, ScreenConnect)
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco, or similar technologies is a plus
Empower is a dynamic and fast growing FDA registered 503A Compounding Pharmacy and 503B Outsourcing Facility based in Houston, Texas. We take immense pride in providing our patients with a broad list of health and wellness products to improve their quality of life. Empower is focused on delivering the finest quality healthcare products at competitive prices by disrupting the antiquated pharmaceutical model. We believe in providing world class customer service and delivery processes to our patients, while ensuring their safety through investing in our people and the latest technologies.
Our leadership understands that the basis of a great company is our people. Our diverse culture is akin to a fast-paced Silicon Valley startup and is the foundation for the company’s broader perspective, to serve the needs of our patients through innovation. Empower is in search of bright, self-motivated professionals who are focused, open-minded, and hard-working. This is your opportunity to be part of a company and culture that will appreciate and leverage your unique talents to make a difference in the lives of our patients.