Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Basic knowledge of hormone replacement therapy (HRT, clinics, and drugs and products prescribed for HRT treatments
- Knowledge of hormones, gonadotropins, and adjunctive medications that are associated with pellet therapy
- Understanding the different types of clinics that may utilize hormone pellets
- Proven track record of working well independently
Experience and Education
- 1-2 years of experience selling medication, consumables, diagnostics, or labs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in written and verbal communications
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce)
- Genuine interest in pharmaceutical products related to wellness, quality of life, and hormonal therapies
Empower is a dynamic and fast growing FDA registered 503A Compounding Pharmacy and 503B Outsourcing Facility based in Houston, Texas. We take immense pride in providing our patients with a broad list of health and wellness products to improve their quality of life. Empower is focused on delivering the finest quality healthcare products at competitive prices by disrupting the antiquated pharmaceutical model. We believe in providing world class customer service and delivery processes to our patients, while ensuring their safety through investing in our people and the latest technologies.
Our leadership understands that the basis of a great company is our people. Our diverse culture is akin to a fast-paced Silicon Valley startup and is the foundation for the company’s broader perspective, to serve the needs of our patients through innovation. Empower is in search of bright, self-motivated professionals who are focused, open-minded, and hard-working. This is your opportunity to be part of a company and culture that will appreciate and leverage your unique talents to make a difference in the lives of our patients.