The responsibility of the customer service department is to support Empower Pharmacy clinic customers by providing excellent customer service. Clinic Support Representatives (CSRs) are the front line support for clinic customers and ensure that customer inquiries are addressed in a timely manner. CSRs also provide product information, answer product and order related questions, assist in prescription clarification and escalate inquires as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Act as main point of contact for clinic customer for any post sale transactions
- Proactively contact customers with any questions, issues or clarifications needed on prescriptions
- Communicate with customers through various channels
- Acknowledge and participate in the resolution of customer complaints, escalating as needed
- Follow and keep up to date on all regulatory and state requirements
- Keep accurate records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Assist in shipment tracking of prescription and office use orders
- Identify possible up selling opportunities for hand off to the sales team
- Identify re-occurring customer issues for escalation to Account Management team
- Follow defined follow up cadence and adhere to daily/weekly key performance indicators (KPI)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 401(k) with company matching, no vesting period
- Paid holidays - 8 days
- Paid Vacation - 10 days
Empower is a dynamic and fast growing FDA registered 503A Compounding Pharmacy and 503B Outsourcing Facility based in Houston, Texas. We take immense pride in providing our patients with a broad list of health and wellness products to improve their quality of life. Empower is focused on delivering the finest quality healthcare products at competitive prices by disrupting the antiquated pharmaceutical model. We believe in providing world class customer service and delivery processes to our patients, while ensuring their safety through investing in our people and the latest technologies.
Our leadership understands that the basis of a great company is our people. Our diverse culture is akin to a fast-paced Silicon Valley startup and is the foundation for the company’s broader perspective, to serve the needs of our patients through innovation. Empower is in search of bright, self-motivated professionals who are focused, open-minded, and hard-working. This is your opportunity to be part of a company and culture that will appreciate and leverage your unique talents to make a difference in the lives of our patients.