Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations (USP <797>, cGMP)
- In-depth knowledge of cGMP’s, FDA regulations (21 CFR Parts 210, 211), and ICH regulations
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Leadership skills and the ability to facilitate the work activities of others
- Proficiency with computer software, Google Suite preferred
- Ability to act effectively as a member of a team to resolve problems
- Good organizational and time management skills
Education and Experience
- BS degree in technical or scientific discipline preferably Microbiology and 10 years in pharmaceutical or medical device FDA GMP environment with 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Ability to work autonomously within established procedures and practices
- Experience with international regulatory agencies highly desirable. Thorough knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing/controls and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Preferred ASQ Certified Quality Auditor (CQA), ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence, or SQA Registered Quality Assurance Professional
Empower is a dynamic and fast growing FDA registered 503A Compounding Pharmacy and 503B Outsourcing Facility based in Houston, Texas. We take immense pride in providing our patients with a broad list of health and wellness products to improve their quality of life. Empower is focused on delivering the finest quality healthcare products at competitive prices by disrupting the antiquated pharmaceutical model. We believe in providing world class customer service and delivery processes to our patients, while ensuring their safety through investing in our people and the latest technologies.
Our leadership understands that the basis of a great company is our people. Our diverse culture is akin to a fast-paced Silicon Valley startup and is the foundation for the company’s broader perspective, to serve the needs of our patients through innovation. Empower is in search of bright, self-motivated professionals who are focused, open-minded, and hard-working. This is your opportunity to be part of a company and culture that will appreciate and leverage your unique talents to make a difference in the lives of our patients.