The primary purpose of the Data Entry Pharmacy Technician is to provide support services in entering new orders into the pharmacy's computer system in an efficient and timely manner.
*Position located in Energy Corridor location*
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately type new orders
- Possess complete and thorough understanding of medications
- Ability to read and understand prescribed orders for compounded medications
- Maintain production standards and levels
- Perform other work-related duties as deemed appropriate by pharmacist on duty
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid Time Off (10 days)
- Paid Holidays (8 days)
- Potential for career growth within an expanding team and organization
Schedule Type: Monday - Friday schedules vary
- 1st shift: 6:30AM – 3:00PM – Monday thru Friday
- 2nd shift: 11:30AM – 8:30PM – Monday thru Friday
- 3rd shift: 10:00PM – 8:30AM – Monday thru Thursday
Empower is a dynamic and fast growing FDA registered 503A Compounding Pharmacy and 503B Outsourcing Facility based in Houston, Texas. We take immense pride in providing our patients with a broad list of health and wellness products to improve their quality of life. Empower is focused on delivering the finest quality healthcare products at competitive prices by disrupting the antiquated pharmaceutical model. We believe in providing world class customer service and delivery processes to our patients, while ensuring their safety through investing in our people and the latest technologies.
Our leadership understands that the basis of a great company is our people. Our diverse culture is akin to a fast-paced Silicon Valley startup and is the foundation for the company’s broader perspective, to serve the needs of our patients through innovation. Empower is in search of bright, self-motivated professionals who are focused, open-minded, and hard-working. This is your opportunity to be part of a company and culture that will appreciate and leverage your unique talents to make a difference in the lives of our patients.