Successful Candidates should have the following:
- Prior security experience highly preferred
- Valid Texas Guard Card
- Exceptional VIP customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work for any employer in the US
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background investigation
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law.
With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
Benefits are available for Full Time employees:
- Paid holidays
- Vacation/paid time off
- Medical (Must work 30 hours minimum per week)
- Retirement: 401K
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- SOS offers a Referral Bonus to all field employees!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled Equal Opportunity Employer:
Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group.
SOS Security is Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, with regional and branch offices throughout the United States. SOS Security has become the benchmark for quality and professionalism in the field of security since our founding in 1969. We offer a broad range of services including: Armed and Unarmed Security, Management & Consulting, Investigations, and Executive Protection.
Secure your future today by joining the SOS Security team. Experienced security professionals looking to apply their knowledge in a rewarding team environment truly find a home at SOS. You will become an integral part of the relationship between our firm and our clients.