We offer competitive pay, full benefits, and a 401k program.
6 am - 2 pm
2 pm - 10 pm
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic we are not currently hiring CNAs who work in other facilities while working at Lawrence Street Health Care Center.
We are currently accepting walk-in interviews M-F from 8 am to 4 pm. Please ring the front door bell. All interviews will be conducted outside.
- providing quality care to residents for which you are assigned
- working to provide quality of life to the residents; i.e., visiting with the residents and taking time to meet the needs-both physical and emotional
- working under the direction of the LVN or RN charge nurse
- assisting resident with Activities of Daily Living (ADL's) including but not limited to showering, toileting, eating
- reporting any changes with residents related to condition or behavior to the charge nurse
- documenting in PointClickCare (PCC) software
- providing good customer service to the residents, their families, and other visitors in the facility
- answering resident call lights timely and efficiently
- completing all duties as assigned in the allotted time frame
- completing required education/in-service both on-line and at the facility
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off