Fully paid Medical/Dental/Life Insurance for employee & family - PLUS Bonuses, Commission and Profit Sharing! All discussions held in the strictest of confidence.
Don’t you owe it to yourself and your family to see what an opportunity like this would mean?
We want Apprentice Electricians looking for longevity and growth, along with a personality that will fit great into our culture!
Immediate HIRE! Interview Thursday, start work Monday.
Summary (Overview of the job)
The apprentice electrician assists journeyman and foreman electricians in installing and troubleshooting electrical wiring and equipment. Other duties may be required. This job description does not limit management’s ability to assign additional tasks.
Tasks (Day to day work activities)
- Trace out short circuits in wiring using a test meter.
- Measure, cut, and bend wire and conduit, using measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Maintain tools, vehicles, and equipment and keep parts and supplies in order.
- Drill holes and pull or push wiring through openings, using hand and power tools.
- Perform semi-skilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment.
- Disassemble defective electrical equipment, replace defective or worn parts, and reassemble equipment, using hand tools.
- Transport tools, materials, equipment, and supplies to work site by hand, truck, or heavy, motorized truck.
- Examine electrical units for loose connections and broken insulation and tighten connections, using hand tools.
- Strip insulation from wire ends, using wire stripping pliers, and attach wires to terminals.
- Thread conduit ends, connect couplings, and fabricate and secure conduit support brackets, using hand tools.