Electricians can make from $60,000 to $100,000/yr.
Immediate HIRE! Interview Thursday, start work Monday.
Fully paid Medical/Dental/Life Insurance for employee & family - PLUS Bonuses, Commission and Profit Sharing! All discussions held in the strictest of confidence.
Don’t you owe it to yourself and your family to see what an opportunity like this would mean?
- Install cable wireways, cable, and terminate according to design drawings.
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Knowledge of NEC code and standards
- Knowledge of OSHA guidelines and standards
- Knowledge with use of all electrical testing equipment
- Knowledge with use of all electrical power tools/equipment
- Perform final assembly, adjustments, or document changes in field installation.
- Must have current valid driving license.
- Journeyman Electrical license in any US State
- Must hold Valid Journeyman Electrical License
- Basic Hand Tools
- P.P.E. (Hard Hat, Safety Glasses, Gloves, Vest, Boots, etc)
- Reliable transportation.
- 2 valid forms of ID to pass E-Verify (employment verification).
- Possible background check/drug screening.