Basic qualifications for consideration:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, but not required.
- Experience in a dynamic, high volume production environment and understanding of production concepts.
- Warehousing and inventory experience is will be utilized daily.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience operating a computer workstation.
- Deep knowledge of production and warehouse operation
- Ability to work overtime during peak periods
Who we are:
Output Solutions at Fiserv delivers mission-critical communications to financial institutions, health and property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer dedication and generating incremental revenue.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv.
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.