CURRENTLY HIRING FOR EXPERIENCED MATERIAL HANDLERS WITH FORKLIFT OPERATING KNOWLEDGE (STEEL, PIPES, LUMBER, ETC.)
They perform manual and clerical duties related to shipping, receiving, inspecting, storing, issuing and delivering a variety of materials, equipment, and supplies, which may require lifting of heavy objects. Activities are procedural and well-defined, requiring limited decision-making.
Essential job functions:
- Assists in Inventory Control.
- Distribute or deliver items to appropriate departments.
- Utilizes computerized or automated systems to accomplish tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Forklift operator: 2 years (Preferred)
- Reach Truck: 2 years (Preferred)
- Inventory Control: 2 years (Preferred)
- Steel Industry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 2 years (Preferred)
- Houston, TX 77029 (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Certified Forklift Operator (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- 10 hour shift