7am-8pm Thurs - Sat +1 Sunday a month
CSAT Solutions has always emphasized that outstanding people are the key to our success. We know that outstanding candidates are looking for challenging career opportunities. If you are a highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, CSAT Solutions may have a career for you. We invite you to explore the current opportunities available at CSAT Solutions.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the role of Warehouse Supervisor for our Warehouse and Logistics location.
Role and Responsibilities
- Controls, monitors and evaluates the material handling process ensuring any potential issues are immediately flagged to the appropriate person
- Manages daily material flow for both good and defective parts to ensure adequate support is provided to implement standard business practices
- Ensures stock levels and material consumption rates support production adequately
- Checks specifications of materials received or shipped against information contained in work orders or systematically
- Communicates with customers, supply base, other department heads and management on a regularly basis updating line side support and material issues
- Suggests, relays and implements improvements for all aspects of the department, in line with company goals
- Prepares and maintains work records and reports, as required
- Examines invoices and shipping manifests for conformity to various shipping methods, tariff and customs regulations
- Examines products or materials to estimate quantities or weight and type of container required for storage or transport
- May perform the same work duties as those supervised; including general warehouse functions, data entry and working with motorized lifts
- Manages personnel; including performance, counseling, staff scheduling, interviewing, attendance, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by senior manager