- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction or landscape job sites.
- The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
- The position regularly works near moving mechanical parts and in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity, and exposure to dust and asphalt.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The position lifts heavy objects, walks and stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions.
- The employee lifts, pushes, pulls or carries objects; uses abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue; and effectively jumps, sprints or throws objects.
- The position requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands) and multilimbed coordination.
- The position requires the ability to quickly move arms and legs.
- The employee must have excellent stamina.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Please note this job ad is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: starting at $14.04 /hour