Responsible for filling retail store orders in an accurate, productive and safe manner while operating industrial equipment. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
- Operate industrial equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Execute job duties within established engineered labor standards.
- Complete store order assignments according to preferred warehouse management system methods.
- Follow voice commands and/or read order to ascertain correct case number and quantity of merchandise is selected.
- Place selected cases on pallet and arrange orderly to minimize product damage for safe delivery to retail stores.
- Wrap completed store orders, and deliver to shipping dock.
- Comply with all department and company policies and procedures including but not limited to safety and attendance.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Leadership Behaviors: Achieves Results through Teamwork, Coaches and Develops Others, Communicates Effectively and Candidly, Executes with Excellence, Leads Change and Innovation, Leads through Positive Influence, Provides Clear and Strategic Direction, Puts the Customer First.
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Shift(s): Day; Evening; Overnight