- Bachelor's degree (logistics or engineering preferred) from an accredited four-year college or university; plus five to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Logistics/transportation experience preferred
- Demonstrate strong personal and Interpersonal skill, with the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics and strong attention to detail
- Able to collaborate and influence various business partners
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision making, verbal and written communications skills
- Computer literacy -- able to navigate and operate a computer at an advanced level (Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Power Point, SharePoint, Internet Explorer)
- Microstrategy experience preferred
- Excellent organization, prioritization and the ability to multitask
- Ability to adapt to change
- Demonstrate high capability with judgment
- Able to understand GST financial and productivity measurements
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For optimal performance, the jobholder in this position would be expected to perform with a sense of urgency while applying the appropriate knowledge, skills, and abilities listed in these areas.
- Business Insight
- Customer Focus
- Manages Complexity
- Action Oriented
- Plans and Aligns
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Communicates Effectively
- Organizational Savvy
- Demonstrates Self Awareness
- Nimble Learning
- Being Resilient
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, & REGISTRATIONS*
- Valid driver's license required
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of the job, the associate is required on a daily basis to analyze and interpret data, communicate, and remain in a stationary position for a significant amount of the work day; and frequently access, input, and retrieve information from the computer and other office productivity devices. The associate is regularly required to move about the office and around the facility. The associate must be able to occasionally position themselves to retrieve parts from bottom shelf and top shelf, occasionally climb stairs to retrieve parts from the mezzanine level. The associate may occasionally be required to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Associate will also be asked to travel to remote locations, as well as several out of state locations. Occasional overnight travel may be required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While the job is generally performed in an office environment, the associate is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, areas in which moving mechanical parts, fumes, toxic or caustic chemicals are present, and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the office environment is typically quiet, but the associate may be occasionally exposed to loud noise levels.
Minimal travel is required for this position (up to 10% of the time and on a domestic basis).
Is legally able to work in the United States.
The Friedkin Group and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain drug-free workplaces by conducting pre-employment drug testing