- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); plus three to five years of industrial sewing experience.
- Must have Serger sewing machine experience: Minimum 3 year (Required)
Attention to detail
Demonstrate mechanical skills
Must be able to read a tape measure
Demonstrate proper use of personal protective equipment
Able to read and understand Material Safety Data Sheets
Able to read, understand and comply with assigned area's job instructions
Able to communicate effectively -- orally and/or in writing
Understand basic shop productivity measurements
Willing to cross train in other areas as needed
Demonstrate safe, professional level driving skills
Demonstrates the ability to carry out responsibilities in accordance with GST policies, TMNA operating standards, and applicable federal and state laws
- Ability to read and comprehend written and oral English instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively discuss information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
(For optimum performance, the jobholder in this position would be expected to demonstrate appropriate knowledge, skills, and abilities in the listed areas.)
- Business Insight
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Manages Complexity
- Action Oriented
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Ensures Accountability
- Plans and Aligns
- Organizational Savvy
- Nimble Learning
- Being Resilient
- Communicates Effectively
- Demonstrates Self Awareness
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Has valid driver's license.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly and repeatedly required to talk; hear; stand; walk; stoop; kneel/squat, climb, use hands and fingers, to handle, grip/squeeze and/or feel; push/pull and reach with hands and arms. The associate will be frequently required to balance; crouch, or crawl; reach over-head and taste or smell. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, night vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential responsibilities of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Is legally able to work in the United States.
The Friedkin Group and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain drug-free workplaces by conducting pre-employment drug testing