Powerhouse Operator - The primary job responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, properly operate, maintain and repair Powerhouse machinery and equipment.
The Operator will be required to document and maintain accurate records.
- Specific duties include proper operation, maintenance and troubleshooting three 2.2 MW Wartsila generators, with 4160 volt distribution system and switchgear, two 700 horsepower 150psi Cleaver Brooks steam boilers, four centrifuges, five Air Compressors, and seven Deep Well Pumps.
- Must monitor check-out and restock of spare parts inventory, and must have timely and accurate maintenance of Powerhouse Log records.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position reports directly to the Head Powerhouse Operator and/or the Powerhouse Engineer.
STARTING WAGE: DOE
STATUS: Non-Exempt Regular
- Housing, Meals, Transportation to/from Point of Hire
- Medical, PTO and 401(k) benefits upon eligibility.
- WSI has a zero tolerance Drug and Alcohol Policy