XL Parts is the fastest growing Direct-to-the-Installer parts supplier in the Houston, Dallas/Ft. Worth and Oklahoma City areas. We carry 120,000 different part numbers covering 175 product lines from dozens of Manufactures.
XL Parts is seeking an experienced Supervisor to join our team at one of our North Houston stores. The Supervisor is responsible for the day to day operations, employee scheduling, inventory and closing duties of the store.
- Meet and exceed sales goals set by General Manager
- Employee schedules based on payroll hours
- Day to day store operations
- Cores and defects
- Shipping and receiving of merchandise
- Assemble and fill customer orders to be delivered within a 45minute window
- Inventory and cycle counts
- Schedules contract drivers based on company business needs
- Answers customer questions and addresses complaints
- Store opening and closing duties
- Handles cash, cash counts and deposits
- Stocks and pulls parts
- Answers phones
- Keeps store and front counter clean
- Keeps warehouse clean and provides a safe work environment
- Supervise 1 or more employees
- Assigns work duties as needed
Benefits: We offer a competitive pay rate and benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage, disability benefits, life insurance, 401k, confidential Employee Assistance program; sick time, holidays and vacation time.
XL Parts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment with XL Parts is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen that meets the companies guidelines for employment.