XL Parts is the fastest growing Direct-to-the-Installer parts supplier in the Houston, Dallas/Ft. Worth and Oklahoma City areas. We carry 120,000 different part numbers covering 175 product lines from dozens of Manufactures.
The store Stocker is responsible for receiving and stocking Automotive parts. The ideal candidate should be able to move and think quickly, able to bend at waist and knees, and climb short ladder in order to reach top shelves.
- The Warehouse Associate is responsible for receiving and stocking of customer ordered parts in a timely accurate manner.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence for proper packing.
- Processes customer orders from stock and places them in the designated zone for carrier pick up.
- Opens boxes, crates, and other containers to process stock.
- Uses computer.
- Parts and fitment knowledge not required but preferred.
Benefits: We offer a competitive pay rate and benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage, disability benefits, life insurance, 401k, confidential Employee Assistance program; sick time, holidays and vacation time.
XL Parts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment with XL Parts is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen that meets the companies guidelines for employment.