Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Customer Service - Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs;
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
Education and/or Experience:
- Requires a high school diploma with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as purchase orders, quotations, RFI’s, JSCR’s, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel software. Individual should also have experience operating in an ERP System.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical activity of this position involves working primarily with fingers rather than the whole hand or arm, and talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word with customers and fellow employees. This position requires sedentary work involving sitting most of the time, walking, and standing are required only occasionally. The visual acuity requirements are minimal with work dealing largely with preparing and analyzing data and figures, work on a computer terminal and reading. The incumbent is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to low.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
IKG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.