Benefits: 100% Company Paid Medical/Dental Plan and Annuity Program.
Works closely with Assistant Branch Managers and Branch Manager to ensure efficient operations in Inventory, Front End, Cash Room and Receiving Departments. Maintains a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly and efficient customer service. Supports the Branch Manager in maintaining company standards. Can be responsible for holding warehouse keys. Performs manual labor as needed.
- Maintains the accuracy of the physical inventory at the branch.
- Uses a scan gun and moves merchandise as needed in order to obtain information needed
- Makes decisions on pricing and insures that gross margins are maintained on a level required by corporate.
- Communicates margin issues to buyers and follows up for timely response.
- Reviews sales price differential report to determine if front end pricing is accurate and makes the appropriate changes.
- Insures that cycle counts are being conducted on a timely and regular basis.
- Trains all staff for inventory purposes and is responsible for the preparation and conducting of semi-annual inventories.
- Coordinates Inventory Control with the Receiving, Perishables, Dry Goods Floor and Front End to make sure low stock, out of stock, negative on hand and computer inventory is correct.
- Supervises Stock-taker.
- Coordinates writing of adjustment vouchers to vendors for damages and meets with vendor reps to obtain their approvals.
- Responsible for liquor and tobacco tax filings with the proper governmental agencies.
- Reports shrink and research causes.
- Controls markdowns & voids by monitoring damages and overstock.
- Analyzes and determines reasons for negative inventory and margins.
- Reviews store statistical reports for any abnormal or erroneous data.
- Assists other Departments when needed including Front End.
- Performs various tasks and projects as directed by Branch Manager and Corporate Headquarters.